Thursday, April 23, 2009

New NINJA TURTLES Revamp!




If you're anything like me than the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", were a big deal when you were a kid. You had the toys, you hated shredder and the movies were replayed over and over at your house on the weekends. 2007 gave you an animated version of TMNT, that didn't do it for most fans. Now, I know it's only been a few years but since Hollywood has run out of original ideas, it's time for a new version. This time our beloved Turtles will be live-action and hoping to guarantee a franchise. I am excited about this and hope they case someone great to be the Shredder and Splinter. I hope you are as excited as I am.

Other Hollywood revamps and remakes on the way.
Clash of the Titans (Neeson vs Fiennes)
Nightmare on Elm Street
Straw Dogs
Superman
Fantastic Four ( I know right)
and wait for it..... The Karate Kid starring Jackie Chan (not as the kid)

No comments:

Post a Comment